Thursday, June 14, 2007

From Paddy in Bangkok

As much as I'd love to make a blogpost... I'm afraid I'm yet again confronted with a rather... tricky situation. Blogspot is thai all over. However, I'd be delighted if you post this yourself.

ijϷ ·é ·¿·à´· ¿Òà ¹¿Õà· Â àÃÿà´Ã ¿´ ¿èËùà

Wow... Isn't that great? This keyboard is bizarre.

Anyway..

Dear everybody,

I'm having a wonderful time! The food is much less intimidating now that I've been sufficiently brainwashed and... I guess I was just in a short (but very real) state of confusion when I was given an insanely spicy soup with legs sticking out of it. But hey, now I love legs. Bring on more legs I say!

Today I'm going to a place we call Koh Samui. Koh Saaaamui. It's a tropical island with beaches and palmtrees and spiders the size of bears and so forth.
I'm rather keen on that.

Ê¿ÕàÃËÐáÃ¿× Ã× à ´´èÊÒ ¿Õ¡ÍÑ¿Ô à à¹Ã¿à

The school here is very... interesting. Everything is purple, there's fish everywhere and little itty bitty thai kids. I haven't been given the opportunity of wearing the school uniform yet, but the time will come soon enough.

And wow the prices here are low. I mean.. really really bizzarely low.

But I need to go now or I'll miss my plane. Hah! .. Heh..

So long everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home