Saturday, July 21, 2007

Christopher got his hair cut


Christopher got his hair cut
Originally uploaded by aderieg

It was a toss up for some time, but now there is no longer any doubt about it: I have the longest hair in my household. While I was busy at the Eclectic Tech Carnival last week, there was some collusion between Peter and Christopher, and the result of that was that Christopher went to get his hair cut the day before the opening of the play, in which he plays a wounded soldier. Since they didn't have enough money between the two of them to pay for the haircut, they even had to “borrow” some from me. I gave them my opinion as well, along with the money, but that did not deter Christopher from marching off to the same hairdresser he has always gone to, ever since he got his very first haircut 16 years ago.

If I really have to, I'll admit that Christopher doesn't look bad with his hair cut like this, and I'm a bit surprised how dark it is, but I liked his hair long. What can I say? I'm just an old hippie.

Much to my relief, however, Paddy has no intention of cutting his hair any time soon. Apparently, I'm not the only one who finds his wavy golden locks charming.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard the news about heat wave of Europe.
Are you all right ?

July 26, 2007 3:34 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Thanks for asking, Monami. None of us were happy or functioning well in the heat, but nothing worse than that. Peter enjoyed going swimming in the Danube every afternoon.

It is odd, isn't it, how things far away seem so close when we know someone where they are happening. We were thinking of you too, when we heard about an earthquake in Japan. I hope you weren't affected by that.

August 01, 2007 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Aileen.
I couldn't use my PC for 2 weeks, since the hard disc had broken.
It was revived yesterday with new HD.

Thank you for asking.
That earthquake caused extensive damage to the district near by our city.
It registered an intensity of 5+ on the Japanese scale in there.
It's 3 in our city.
We all fine. We had no damage.

It is hot this summer in Japan, too.
But I'm OK. (*^_^*)
Because I have 12 japanese killifishes and 12 baby killifishes and a small shrimp.
They have me feel cool.

August 17, 2007 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home