Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's someone else's turn to do the dishes tonight

Since I have been working all evening, I just went in to make more tea - and I could hardly find the kettle! Obviously no one was specifically delegated to wash the dishes yesterday, so at lunch time I had to quickly wash up a few things I needed. So now there are dishes from yesterday, breakfast and lunch today, and on top of that Christopher made scrambled eggs for himself and Patrick for dinner, and now Patrick has just made popcorn for the two of them (Patrick has become an expert at making popcorn - Grandpa would be proud of him).
Washing the dishes is definitely not my job tonight, but as cosy as the two of them look munching popcorn together and watching the original King Kong, I suspect we may be in need of some kind of magical creatures tonight, if the kitchen is to be useable tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home