Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Snow and ice

We had so much snow last week and throughout the weekend that it caused problems everywhere - I'm afraid Will and Jean must be completely snowed in. Now there is just ice everywhere in the city, so it felt like quite an adventure just walking across the bridge to my office this morning.
Patrick slipped yesterday and hurt his back, and then he slipped again in the afternoon and hurt his thumb, so I have been worrying about him instead of Christopher for a change. Since he said it wasn't so painful this morning, we didn't take him to the hospital for x-rays, but I will probably start driving up the wall soon, since I feel compelled to ask him at least once an hour how he feels and what the pain feels like, and is he sure we don't need to take him to the hospital for x-rays.

Can we really make it through an entire week without anyone needing a doctor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home