Thursday, February 16, 2006

If it's not one thing, then it's another

Driving to the psychologist's office and back on Tuesday, the heating in the car badly irritated my eye. As I was working yesterday on a text that required reading at least five web sites simultaneously to track down obscure terminology, I finally strained my eye so badly that I had to abandon the computer and take refuge in a dark room. And I had planned on being able to catch up on work yesterday while both boys were at school for a change, so that I could devote my attention in the evening to some of my own interests, all of which involve the computer. Sitting in a dark room was not what I wanted to be doing.
Sometimes I wonder if it is just me being badly organized, or if anyone anywhere can ever really balance their time to get everything done that they need to do and want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home